Introducing BlockySite 2.0
It has been quite a long time since our latest minor release (longer than we’d have wanted), but here we are today, presenting 🎁 to all of you a brand new version of BlockySite creator 😍.
This major update is a culmination of all the hard work that has been put in behind the scenes during the past few months.
We want all our users to have a great time developing, and bringing your ideas into reality with our completely FREE and POWERFUL Creator 😄. Give your thoughts, suggestions, and bugs about the biggest BlockySite Creator update on this topic 😉
We know you’re eager to read the full release notes,
so as a final comment, This release has been named as 👇
Blue Berry Muffin 🫐
- New login system
- From now you can sign in with google
- Introducing BlockySite IDE. An integrated development environment to develop BlockySite Extensions.
- Auto saves every time you make a change to your project.
- A hierarchal structure of the components is added adjacent to the component palate and named "Designer tree".
- Click on the "tree" icon near the components palate icon to see the "Designer tree".
- Rename your project name by clicking on the name of your project.
- Custom hosting provider
- You can now host your project on your server.
Non-visible components bottom menu is removed and moved all the components to the "Designer tree".
"project saved successfully" popup is removed.
Saving/deploying project progress can be seen on the icon itself (no disturbance).
A new category has been added to the component palate to show all the imported extensions.
New Event Blocks
New Method Blocks
string to dictionary
Disabled: used to disable the button.
Used to hide the component from the viewport.
- HyperLink ➡️ UserInterface
- Linear Progress ➡️ UserInterface
- unable to drag and drop blocks from backpack to the canvas (#502)
- Performance improvements
- Security improvements